ADVANCED ENERGY WORKS FOR OHIO
Recent passage of the bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act and the Inflation Reduction Act provide the largest investment in clean energy and electrified transportation our country has ever seen. States across the country are well-positioned to reap the benefits of this investment: thousands of new jobs, access to fuel free energy, and millions of dollars of private investment.
Realizing these gains will come through a combination of state and federal decision making. At the state level, Advanced Energy United is working to educate regulators on how these investments put clean energy and electrified transportation within reach of all Americans. At the federal level, we will continue to push forward policies that ensure we achieve the promise of this moment by fighting for:
- Reforms to federal permitting processes that will enable faster, cheaper construction of the transmission infrastructure we need to connect clean energy resources with demand.
- Sustainably growing the supply of critical minerals for advanced energy manufacturing and ensuring domestic industry has access to those resources.
- A robust critical minerals recycling industry that can further support a domestic supply chain for advanced energy technologies.
OUR POLICY PLATFORM
- Accelerating the transition to 100% clean energy in Ohio by ensuring that clean energy tax incentives are available to a larger number of institutions and businesses across the state.
- Delivering American made energy to Ohio's families by ensuring that clean energy projects aren't delayed by an arcane permitting process and that the necessary transmission exist to connect clean energy to the state's communities.
- Making electric transportation a reality in all communities by advocating for federal funding for expanding electric vehicle charging equipment and electric school buses.
Related Blog Posts
March 15, 2018
Ohio Gubernatorial Candidate Joe Schiavoni Talks Advanced Energy and Its Workforce
March 13, 2018
Ohio Gubernatorial Candidate Mike DeWine Hears Energy Policy is Important Tool for Jobs Creation
March 8, 2018
Ohio Gubernatorial Candidate Cordray Connects with Advanced Energy, Sees ‘Multiplier Effect’