Matthew Boms leads Texas Advanced Energy Business Alliance (TAEBA), Advanced Energy United’s Texas state chapter. Prior to joining Advanced Energy United, Matt worked with The Climate Reality Project as Director of Strategic Programs in Latin America, where he founded and directed a long-term decarbonization program in Colombia's energy and transport sectors with support from the UK government. In his previous position, he served as International Manager, supporting The Climate Reality Project’s international branches. Prior to his work with Climate Reality, Matt was the Communications Manager for the Communitas Coalition in New York, securing a Sustainable Development Goal for cities and communities in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). He is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Decision-maker Education & Engagement
- Driving Technology Adoption & Market Transformation - Central
- Electrifying Transportation
In the News
- E&E News: Can Texas stave off its next grid emergency?
- The Weather Channel: Extreme Heat and Grid Demand in Texas
- Spectrum News 13: Texas, California, Missouri among states receiving $207M to modernize power grid