Trish Demeter leads Advanced Energy United’s work in the central and midwestern region of the U.S., including state-level work to advance and defend renewable energy and energy efficiency policies. Prior to joining Advanced Energy United, Trish’s 20 years of experience encompassed work on climate and energy policy, state legislative advocacy, government affairs, and issue advocacy campaigns, including various roles with the Ohio Environmental Council (OEC), and the OEC Action Fund, part of the League of Conservation Voters (LCV) network. Prior to her energy policy experience, Trish worked as a political consultant for candidacy and ballot issue campaigns, as a policy analyst in the Ohio Senate, and as Deputy Director of External Affairs for the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
- Driving Technology Adoption & Market Transformation – Central
- Decision-maker Education & Engagement
- Electrifying Transportation
In the News
- New study: Indiana utilities could save customers $73 million by embracing advanced energy tech over new gas plants
- Indiana Capitol Chronicle: In Close Vote, Indiana Senate Committee Advances “Right of First Refusal” Utilities Bill
- Inside Climate News: Minnesota Has Passed a Landmark Clean Energy Law. Which State Is Next?