Leah Rubin Shen oversees Advanced Energy United’s legislative, political, and regulatory engagement in the Western region of the United States. She also supports state-level implementation of the Inflation Reduction Act and Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act across all regions. Prior to joining Advanced Energy United, Leah advised U.S. Senator Chris Coons on energy and environmental policy and studied the electrochemistry of new materials for fuel cells.
- Advanced Energy Manufacturing and Infrastructure
- Driving Technology Adoption & Market Transformation - West
- Western RTO
In the News
- It’s critical that California maintain clean energy funding in budget amidst fiscal challenges, says Advanced Energy United
- Advanced Energy United joins Gov. Newsom in calling on California legislature to speed clean energy permitting in the budget process
- AZ Mirror: With summer coming fast, regulator issues electric reliability warning