Kim Jemaine serves as Director for the Eastern region of the United States with a primary focus on Virginia. She has a wealth of experience in state-level legislative engagement and coalition building. Most recently, Kim led the effort to begin electrifying Virginia’s state fleet vehicles. She also engaged in the Commonwealth’s adoption of Advanced Clean Car Standards and the Virginia Clean Economy Act. Before coming to Advanced Energy United, Kim served as the Virginia Director for the Chesapeake Climate Action Network. She previously held positions with the Virginia League of Conservation Voters and on several issue advocacy and electoral campaigns.
- Driving Technology Adoption & Market Transformation - East
- Electrifying Transportation
- Expanding Wholesale Markets
In the News
- Richmond Times-Dispatch (Letters): Dominion over-reliant on fossil fuels
- Advanced Energy United calls on Virginia’s regulatory body to reconsider RGGI withdrawal
- Fauquier Times: Dominion projects new gas plants, advanced nuclear will be needed to meet soaring demand