Kim Jemaine serves as Policy Director for the Eastern Region with a primary focus on Virginia. She has a wealth of experience in state-level legislative engagement and coalition building. Most recently, Kim led the effort to begin electrifying Virginia’s state fleet vehicles. She also engaged in the Commonwealth’s adoption of Advanced Clean Car Standards and the Virginia Clean Economy Act. Before coming to Advanced Energy United, Kim served as the Virginia Director for the Chesapeake Climate Action Network. She previously held positions with the Virginia League of Conservation Voters and on several issue advocacy and electoral campaigns.
- Driving Technology Adoption & Market Transformation - East
- Electrifying Transportation
- Expanding Wholesale Markets
In the News
- Dominion Energy Virginia’s new resource plan does not fully align with Virginia Clean Economy Act
- Energy News Network: Q&A: Advanced energy advocate says Virginia governor's plan 'falls short'
- RTO Insider: Gov. Youngkin Releases 2022 Energy Plan