Harry Godfrey leads Advanced Energy United’s Federal Investment & Manufacturing Working Group. With experience in industry, federal government, and academia, Harry played a pivotal role in the passage of the Virginia Clean Economy Act. Before arriving at Advanced Energy United, Harry worked at Invenergy and Opower, where he developed expertise in renewable generation and energy efficiency. He previously held positions in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs and the Office of Majority Whip James E. Clyburn.
- Federal Investment & Manufacturing
- Decision-maker Education & Engagement
- Driving Technology Adoption & Market Transformation – East
In the News
- News From The States: Minelands and Power Plants Are Hot Renewable Development Spots
- Advanced Energy United Endorses Bipartisan Legislation Regarding Domestic Mineral Production
- Debt Ceiling Deal a Start, Bipartisan Clean Energy Permitting Reform Still Needed